Yay! Excitement in the Milius home for the new baby Milius on the way!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Soccer, Graduation, and ....
Posted by Mandi and Josh at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Excitement in the Milius home for the new baby Milius on the way!
Posted by Mandi and Josh at 5:06 PM
13 comments:
I love Cameron's Graduation pictures and the pictures of Jackson. Well, all the boys are just perfect. I love them so much and can't wait to see all of you in July. xoxoxoxoxoxo
I love the pictures of Jackson and Cameron with his graduation hat. All the boys are growing so fast and they are so handsome. I miss you all so much and can't wait to see you in July.
Love, Mimi
I read Jackson's shirt and now I am crying, I am so excited......#13I am so blessed to have you and Mandi and the boys. I love you all.
Congratulations on the new baby. I can't wait.
When is he/she due? I will be there.
Love Mimi
Sorry I spelled Jaxson's name wrong....
I love you,
Mimi
Glad its out in the open!!!!!!!! Yea.....don't know how your out doing cutie boy Jaxson..but cannot wait to see ;)
Congrats sis! I'm so excited for you! All three of us are now pregnant together, you're just a little behind! haha. Love you lots! Can't wait to see you guys in June and in July.
Allison
When I saw AND.... I KNEW IT! Congraats!!!!!!! Wow so 3 MAKI babies! How FUN and WILD for Mama Maki...CONGRATS!
Wow 5 kids! Congrats. We gave up at 4.
I knew it would happen sooner or later.=) You make the cutest boys...excited to hear what u are having...fun that u and your sisters are prego together.
ohhh yay!!!!! That is s exciting!!!!!!!! crossiing my fingers for a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COngratulations!
Sooooo exciting! When are you due? How far apart will your youngest 2 be? It goes so fast, so enjoy this time with Jaxson now...soon he'll seem so big! Congratulations!!
Congrats! U R joing the ranks of us seven member families!!! It's craziness! R U hoping for a girl this time?
Post a Comment