Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

They are what being a mommy is all about for me!
The world's best present for me will always and forever have these 4 boys wrapped in it.
Love you boys! Thanks for my wonderful Mother's Day!

And to all other mommy's out there, I am sure you feel the same about your children. My boys have probably taught me more than I have taught them, and I am truly grateful for that. Please cherish all the moments, set aside the little frustrations :), and live everyday with the wonderful blessings of being a mom. Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when I think the boys can't get any cuter.....they get cuter. I love the pictures of them. They are all so handsome. Kiss them for Mimi.

Wendy and Scott said...

I love your thoughts...I couldn't have said it any better. That's what being a mother is all about!