Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

Loving Cousins!

Jaxson still willing to give his cousin Addi kisses even though she loved to poke his eyes. They were so CUTE together - always wanting to give each other hugs and kisses. So INNOCENT and SWEET and so FUN to watch!
A visit to Lake Arrowhead to feed the ducks.

The babies loved the ducks!

Thankful for Great-Grandparents and Grandparents!


Auntie Allison and Jaxson napping. How sweet!

Let's eat!

Cameron and Ashlin snacking before the feast.




Generation picture!

A day at Disneyland for some fun. Landon would make a great "Goofy."




5-4-3-2-1-Vroom! on California Screamin


Our next trip here, we will visit with Santa Claus up by that Christmas tree!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

You're boys are so adorable! Seriously! If one of your boys hooks up with one of my girls we will have the cutest grandkids on the planet!!! LOL

the bahamas looked so fun....

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. such a beautiful family. Your mom and dad look great as always.... Such cute pictures at the "happiest place on earth". Cindy

Anonymous said...

Jileen, I don't know how to write on your blog but your girls are the cutest "angels" I have ever seen. Those pictures are priceless.. Cindy

Kristin Milius said...

Oh where to start....Cutest kids in the world....
Baby Jaxson is sooo adorable I miss him and want to keep him!!
Josh's In N Out shirt....classic..Love IT...
Maki Girls Gorgeous as always...
I would have liked more pictures of the food...but :)

Anonymous said...

My grandsons are absolutely the handsomest boys ever. Jaxson's dimples warm my heart. I can't wait to see you all.

Love,
Mimi