Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Little of Everything for Halloween Fun!

Trick-or-treat!
Yeah! More candy, mommy!
(Cameron would live on candy if we'd let him.)


We went out with some friends and all the kids had a blast. Then it was treats and fun company, thanks Stephanie and Greg!

Our ward Halloween Trunk-or-treat!

Mommy's boys! I had a Batman, Joker, Harry Potter, little Squirt, and last but not least, a scary Villian.


Our annual pumpkin patch visit.
Jaxson's first Halloween so the visit was a must! He loved all of the pumpkins.
Showing us that he is "sooooo big!"
Happy Halloween!
waiting in line for the slide

Mommy and Daddy with their little man!
(it was a little chilly outside, thus the rosy cheeks and nose on our little guy, but he still had fun)


Batman is already for his preschool party!

Disneyland's Halloween Firework show ... it was awesome!
All of the cousins on the Milius side!
The boys got to spend some fun time at Disneyland with all of their cousins.

4 comments:

Teresa Bassett said...

I love all the pics, Landon hair looks like a tennis ball. I think you have the best picture of all the cousins together, would you make an 8 X10 for my mom to put up in the playroom. That is the best pic I have seen so far.

Anonymous said...

I love all the halloween pictures and especially the one of all my gradchildren together.

Your boys are undoubtedly the cutest boys in the world.

Love, Mimi

P.S. If you can get me an 10x13 of all the grandchildren for the toy room and let me know how much I owe you. I would love it.

Anonymous said...

It just dawned on me that you did a halloween theme, how cute is that. I loved all your costumes and you will fit in perfectly here in Utah. I can't wait until you get here. You all look adorable. Oh by the way, love Josh in the spedos!

Love and kisses, Mimi

Anonymous said...

so much fun....great costumes mandy!!!