Cameron started Preschool today. He was excited yet hesitant to say good-bye to mom, but he did great. Mommy had to get the usual first day of school pics before heading off to school and Cameron definitely was himself - gooney! When I picked him up and asked him what he did at school, he said, "I ate my hot cheetos!" He loves taking a lunch bag, even if it is only a snack, just like his big brothers. Mommy's boy is growing up.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I still can't believe he and Brooklyn are 3, it has completely flown by! Hey, did any of the 3rd grade boys end up together?
So cute!
It is so strange to see my little nursery kids growing up even though my Brandon is the same age. Jaxon and Cameron are just darling.
Miss you guys...See ya in October..
Hi Mandi. I can't believe how big your boys are getting...2 in school and 1 in pre school wow.. What a beautiful family you have... Cindy Davey
Cameron warms my heart. He continues to get more handsome everyday!
Love, Mimi
Post a Comment