This past weekend we spent a couple of nights enjoying the nice summer weather in Malibu at Leo Carrillo State Park. Just like last year, we and several of our friends and their families tent camped and had lots of fun getting dirty and cooling off at the beach. It was beautiful and hopefully we will be able to go back next year for more fun and memories.
Little guys + dirt = happy little guys
Miss Kate is loving this camping thing.
Wendy and Jaxson just chillin!
Rock climbing off the shore - all of us mommies were a little nervous watching them out there.
Brayden was in his element of playing catch with his friend Ethan. The rest of the kids were fascinated with a huge hole they made and filled with sand crabs.
While the tide was low, we found a cool cave and tide pools where starfish and crabs could be found. The kids loved all of the exciting things to see and to climb on.
Mommy and her boys (daddy had to work)
Lots of fun trees to climb ...
and lots of dirt to play in!
It's football time! The teams are planning their strategies ...
Camerons idea of playing football :)
Run Brayden ...
Now stop him Brayden!
5 comments:
How fun!! Where did you guys go? Those sites look huge. And good for you mom's for having fun too.
ohh you guys look like you had so much fun! I love camping!!!!
Looks like u guys had fun. I can relate to the jumping :) and I only have one. I've been meaning to ask my nurse about that but you're a nurse so is that a problem. I need to work my muscles? Anyways. . . i love the beach.
I woulda peed my pants a lot!!!! How fun! Though I hate camping....Of course the boys are adorable, especially my Jaxson.
Looks like fun, we loved that place, wish we could've gone. Still soooo many boys, what's in that water down there??? I love it!
Post a Comment