Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time to catch up! (cont.)

Jaxson and his cousin Addy


Brayden's Baptism


Friday, June 5 th Brayden entered the waters of baptism. He was baptized by his Papa, who was baptized 13 years ago by Josh. Brayden thought this was special and we saw it fit that Papa get to baptize his first grandson. It was a special day not only for Brayden, but Papa too. Daddy confirmed Brayden and gave him the gift of the Holy Ghost. We felt truly blessed to have our family and friends there to support Braydens decision to be baptized.

Candid Moments

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love his cute smile!!!

Kristin Milius said...

I love that baby Jaxson! He is sooo cute! We are so proud of Brayden, what a big boy he is.

Scarcy Family said...

Your pictures are so adorable. Seeing them makes me miss you guys so much. Sounds like you've been busy. I can't believe our boys are getting baptized this year...Tyler and Luke are next. Crazy. Fun looking at all your pictures, thanks for updating it.