Thursday, June 18, 2009

My sister Allison's Wedding in Utah!




My sister married her eternal companion in the Bountiful Temple. We later celebrated with a ring ceremony and reception at Thanksgiving Point. She was such a beautiful bride. The day was filled with excitement and laughter. It was not only a special day for Allison, but for our whole family. Twelve years ago, we were all sealed together as a family, and her wedding day was the first time we have all been together again in the temple as a family. What a blessing it is to know that we are an eternal family!


It was fun getting all dressed up. Jaxson even loved wearing his little tux. Handsome young boys they were and my nieces were adorable!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

YEAH! She does look SO SO beautiful! But wouldnt expect anything less from the Maki's! Wow your more has no more Maki girls...crazy thought.

But I got chills when you said it was the first time you were ALL together again. I cant beleive it has been that long, it really doesnt seem that long ago, does it.

Well CONGRATS to beautiful Allison and her cute hubbie and to your whole family. We love you guys!

Sorry, AGAIN, we missed it!

Kristin Milius said...

The kids are are adorable of course and Allison was breathtaking! Help Jileen with her blog.

Roberts Family said...

Yea congrats allison!!! She looks so beautiful! I love the dress!!! and the kids look so cute!!!

The Ward Family said...

Hi Mandi! I'm glad you got a blog and your boys are so handsome!! Allison looked beautiful and it looked like it was a nice day outside also. I found your blog on Kristin's. This is Jennifer Kirk by the way . . .