Friday, April 24, 2009

The Kindy 500!

Daddy and Landon were up bright and early putting on the finishing touches to Landon's race car, "Chick Hicks!"



Landon's car was all parked and ready for the "race" (parade) around the school.


The fun day consisted of earning their driver's license by passing a vision test and parallel parking task, a trip to the car wash and repair shop, and then off on the road. Landon even got his first driving ticket from a kind police officer for speeding in the playground (or maybe it was for that fauhawk that mommy agreed to just for today). :)

4 comments:

Tony and Ali Rico said...

How Fun! I'll have to get more details from you on that activity for my class:) I'm glad to see I can leave a comment on your blog. I love the pictures!

Trisha said...

Hi Mandi! I have no clue how I stumbled upon you blog but I'm glad I found it. Tell Jileen hi for me!!

Roberts Family said...

That is sooo cute!!!!

Kristin Milius said...

I love the fohawk! The car turned out awesome, best looking one by far!