
I am trying to roll over these days, and being in the swing doesn't stop me from trying. I twist my upper body the right way but can't quite seem to get those two long things that I kick endlessly around with the rest of my body.

Daddy says I look like mommy in my sleep with my mouth wide open and drool on the pillow - like mommy says, it is just a sign that I am sleeping well. :)
6 comments:
I can't believe how big he is already! I love that smile of his.
Hahahah! How funny! He is sooo cute! I love him! I want to keep him!
That is one cute baby. I could just kiss that face!!!
That picture of him sleeping reminds me of you at our late nights at girls night out!!! HA-HA, just kidding!
He is so adorable!
Oh MANDI AND JOSH, JAXSON IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL. HE HAS CHANGED SO MUCH AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM NEXT WEEK. ALL THE BOYS ARE SO HANDSOME.
I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL.
LOVE,
MIMI
Post a Comment