
Two weeks ago now, we had the opportunity to go to visit our families in UT. Josh had some reviews and his oral boards testing for his board certification, which took place in SLC. So needless to say, we took advantage of the opportunity and made it a family trip. Although we missed seeing Grammy and Papa, we had a great time visiting with the rest of our family. The boys always love seeing their cousins and miss them tremendously.
Our first activity of the trip was going to the BYU vs. Utah football game. We all showed our Cougar Spirit and were excited for the experience. The boys went true blue to support their team. (Even though the outcome of the game was awful, we enjoyed the atmosphere and had lots of fun)

Daddy's Little Cheerleader!


Walking to the game.


We are a "Y" family!

Todd, Allison, and Bryson
3 comments:
Cute post!!! It's always so hard saying goodbye. :(. I lobe that you can see Megans fat legs in the bouncer! So cute!
*love
Hi Mandi,
I love all your pictures. Can we get one of your family for the pictures in the hall. The one I have now doesn't have Megan in it.
I love looking at your blog,
I love you all.
Post a Comment