Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Been 6 Weeks Already

Megan is 6 weeks old already. Where has the time gone? We have sure enjoyed her and she has brought so much joy to our family. Our life has been busy so here are just a few clips of what the Milius' have been up to over the weeks.
Like my pink toenails? Mommy is just having too much fun with her baby girl.

"Good morning everyone! I have bed head like my daddy."


Megan's 1st Easter



Brothers


Jaxson loves his sister.


5 weeks old




Easter morning.





Megan's 1st Easter morning. Thanks Grammy for my cute basket.













A reminder of the real reason Easter is celebrated. The boys found little boxes with Christ's picture on them. They opened them and found them empty ... thus the symbolism. We followed this with reading passages from the scriptures of the ressurection of which we celebrate.




Coloring Easter eggs with our friends Braeden and Kelsea.









Daddy taking a nap with his baby girl after a long night at work.


Megan's 1st photos at 3 1/2 weeks old.









Brayden turned double digits ... the big 10 years old!




For the first few weeks of Megan's life we had the joy of having family visiting and helping out. Megan got to meet some of her cousins, two of which were like little mommies to her. :)







Cameron's preschool went to the fire station, and the girls joined us for the adventure.








Life's rough. Jaxson and Easton chillin with Josh.






2 weeks old

Our future professional skateboarder.




Grammy and Cameron giving Megan a bath. Love the curly hair!


Proud Great-Grandparents



Precious!



My first tutu!



6 comments:

Heidi said...

SO SO SO precious. Thanks for the super update. Don't know HOW you do it with a new baby AND the other kids. SUper mom!!!

Mimi said...

I love all your pictures. Megan gets more beautiful with every picture taken. I saw one of them that looks just like her mommy. I hope so because you are beautiful Mandi. I can't wait to see her when you are here for Mother's Day.
Kiss the boys and Megan for me.

I love you all,
Mimi

Mimi said...

P.S.

The painted toenails are the cutest ever.

I know that little doll will complete your home. She is precious.

Hugs and kisses to you all.

Katie Wiens said...

honestly i can't get enough of your megan!! she is sooooo dang cute!! as all you kids are! but she is just darling!!!!!

Melissa said...

Megan gets cuter every time I see her!

Mimi said...

I love the Easter morning pictures. Megan continues to get more and more beautiful.

I love your beautiful children. Kiss them all for me.