
Yes, if you can read this, it is true! IT'S A GIRL! It took 3 ultrasounds on 3 different machines to prove to me that it was true. I kept asking the doctors, "For real .... are you really serious?" I was in shock. I am now 16 wks pregnant and due April 2nd. I found out the exciting news at work one night so had to find some fun way to tell Josh and the boys. What better way than to go shopping for my little girl. I went and bought a few things for her and wrapped them in a unisex bag and had Josh and the boys open it up to announce that the baby in mommy's tummy is a GIRL. Still its so very strange to say that but it is definitely exciting and we are all looking forward to her joining our family.
All smiles and giggles to think they are going to have a little sister :)
The boys are excited and showing off just a few things to begin their little sisters wardrobe.

Proud Daddy!
10 comments:
That is definately a girl ultrasound. We have seen that same thing 3 times. CONGRATS!!!!!! That is such awesome news. I am so happy for your family.
I have 5 older brothers (and 2 younger) so I know how loved your little girl will be. She is a lucky girl. Congrats again!!!
So happy for your family! She'll definitely b loved with 4 older brothers to protect her!
That is so great! Soooo excited for you guys! You'll love having a little girl, they are so much fun to dress up when they are little!
I love it!!!...SOOO excited!
Congrats. That is so exciting. I gotta say girls are fun. You will be in bow, tutu, and jewelry heaven.
YAY!!! Congrats you guys! She will be so BEAUTIFUL!
MANDI---- THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! I cant beleive it either, how exciting and that is so cute you asked like 10x's ha ha ha...wonderful! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
So exciting!!!! congrats!!
Been waiting to here! So excited for you...she'll be just as precious as ur boys...Congrats!
Uh oh, looks like your daughter is going to be a daddy's girl. I am so excited for you and can't wait to kiss my new granddaughter.
I love you all,
Post a Comment