Our New Calling
Well....I guess with having 4 boys, we should have seen it coming. Josh and I received a new calling at church shortly after the new year. We are the new leaders of the Wolf Pack in Cub Scouts. Excited? We'll see... we will give it a try. I will miss my Primary calling lots. We have a great group of boys who meet at our house every week for some activities. Coordinating it with our work schedules is what is challenging, but so far we have had fun and have participated in a lot of events. In a couple of weeks we get to have fun with the boys as they take part in the Pine Wood Derby in which they each make their own cars to race. We are excited, just as they are too.
Our Pack enjoyed a tour of the Peterson Automotive Museum in LA a couple of weeks ago.
2 comments:
I love that baby!!!!
I didn't think he could get cuter and he is getting cuter and cuter. You have such beautiful children. Kiss them for Mimi.
I love you all,m
Mimi
Post a Comment