Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Jaxson!

Already 1 year old!
Party time!


Wow! This is fun! Getting dirty and eating ... nothing gets better than this!


Jaxson loved having his own cake to himself, but after a bit, he had the looks of "I have had enough!"


He loved opening his gifts; although, the wrapping, tissue paper and bows were more exciting to him than the gifts themselves.



Our smiley little guy! We love you buddy!

4 comments:

Hughes Family said...

He looks so cute! And he sure has passed Addison on the teeth. We have his birthday gift but we will give it to him when we come in February. Love you guys!

Kristin Milius said...

He sure is the cutest baby in the world...Or maybe I should say big boy :(.....
SLOW down Jaxson!!!

Scarcy Family said...

I didn't think your kids could get any cuter, seriously..he's so stinking cute! It goes so fast, doesn't it?

gojensens said...

Hi! You guys have such a cute family, 4 boys WOW! Congrats!