Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All Aboard the Polar Express!

Landon's class had a Polar Express activity for the holiday. They made candy trains. Mommy was the lucky one who made all of the Royal Frosting for the trains - what a job! Jaxson wanted to help his big brother with his train, that is ... he wanted to eat it!

Candy break! At random time during their construction, Landon's teacher would yell, "STOP - time for a candy break!" I caught Landon having a few extra candy breaks during his work.

His train is complete and we all helped one way or another.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandi, Your Christmas card is sooo cute of your handsome little boys..I can't believe how big they are getting. Such fun times with them now and enjoy every minute cause before you know it you will have 4 missionaries.... Have a Merry Christmas... Cindy

Kristin Milius said...

I love that baby!