Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to School!

Today the boys had their 1st day of the new school year. It was a short summer, but the boys were excited to get back to school.


Landon is a big 1st grader and Brayden a 3rd grader.

The boys and some of their friends.

5 comments:

Roberts Family said...

man summer was short! I was having ella at the beginning of the summer!!! I hope they had a great
1st day!

Scarcy Family said...

So, is Quicksilver the trend now or what?? So funny they are all wearing it! It must have been hard to send them back to school so quick, but at least you'll be done in May...nice! So, who did everyone get for teachers?

Kristin Milius said...

Their so old... I feel old...They look so handsome....Miss ya...

Areli said...

So fun!!! How did the boys handle starting school earlier? Who are their teachers? =)

Anonymous said...

Maybe I am partial, but your boys are the handsomest boys ever.

Kiss them for me,

I love you all,
MIMI