Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Excitement Never Ends!

Daddy and Cameron enjoying a Sunday nap.


Saturday was the Little League's Opening Ceremonies. Brayden and Landon's baseball team - The Diamondbacks! Fortunately since Daddy is the coach, they are able to be on the same team. Its not only fun to see them play together, but it is much easier for mommy when it comes to practice and games. :) Their friends are on the team as well.

Cameron wanted to be a part of the excitement!


Our pitcher hard at work for his team.

Landon and his buddy Devon.



Brook and I ventured to Disneyland with our boys. We all had a great time and the boys especially loved the new Toy Story ride. I think Cameron enjoyed it so much that he felt it was worth getting lost for, and I mean that literally. Shortly after riding the ride we stopped to eat a little snack. Next thing I realize is that Cameron is not right by the stroller where he had been eating his fruit roll up. I yelled his name expecting him to jump out saying "here I am" but that was not the case. I started to freak out. The park was closing and it was getting dark. We got the employees involved and guests of the park also started to help by calling out his name. Minutes seemed like eternity. As I was running around hysterical and beginning to think the worst, Brooke yelled that Brayden spotted him in the distance. A friendly employee was knelt down talking to Cameron in the middle of the walkway. Cameron had his hands in his sweatshirt pocket and he was as calm as could be. After hugging and kissing him all over and thanking the Lord for answering my prayers, I tried to explain to him that you do not run off away from mommy. We came to the conclusion that he ran off to see Mr. Potatohead at the Toy Story ride. Running off has become too much of a recurrent activity for Mr. Cameron, and he will no longer be able to do that cause mommy is going to have him on a leash. To lose a child is a parents worst nightmare and I got a glimpse of that and it is not something I ever want to relive. Even though it resulted in a pounding headache, I had my precious Cameron safe in my arms. This was truly an experience that made me count my blessings.



Jaxson is changing everyday. His hair, we have noticed, even has a tint of red to it.

0 comments: