Well, I am trying to keep my mind busy so my emotions don't get the best of me. So what better way to do that than update my blog. Yesterday was one of the hardest days of my life, and I soon saw that it also was for my boys. I had to watch my mom and dad drive off to start their new life in Utah. We are all excited for them to go enjoy life in a new state and to build their new home and to create new memories, but it is extremely difficult having two of your best friends leave you. My mom and dad are incredible people and they have always been there, not only for me but for my family. I know that they will continue to always be there, but I have to accept that there will now be physical distance involved. Hopefully not for too long though as we hope to follow and move to Utah after residency so we can be near our families. We are going to miss them so much. I could go on and on, but I thought I was doing this post to try and ease my mind. So enough writing and now on to some of the fun times we have been experiencing.
Valentines Day! We shared the evening with six of our great friends. Us girls made a candle-lit, 4-course meal for our husbands. We'll see if the guys can top this next year. :)
The five most important men in mommy's life!
The second weekend of this month was very busy! My little sister is getting married so we went wedding dress shopping. To her surprise, she found the one! It was very exciting and she is going to make a beautiful bride. From there we went to dad's surprise retirement party. All of his grandkids were there to help him celebrate along with family, friends, and co-workers. The following day was Jaxson's blessing. He looked so cute in his blessing outfit made by Grammy. It was a fun weekend with all of our family and, needless to say, it was full of excitement and lots of good food!
0 comments:
Post a Comment